Monday, February 20, 2012

I've got a bad case of spring fever!

Ok... so as of late I have been feeling so much anxiety its ridiculous!  
I am done with winter.

BRING ON SPRING!

I am feeling more motivated lately, but I seem to keep getting bogged down by old man winter refusing to leave.

I can't really complain that much I guess, as the weather has been pretty nice and sunny lately...

BUT

I think it's this very same sunshine that is making me long for warmer, longer days.

Something made me stumble onto 
while I was trying to be productive on my computer today 
(I'm creating a portfolio website, FINALLY).

and this little "browsing" distraction has made me long for spring and summer even more :(

They have soooo many cute dressed right now!
(It's also making me long for a time when I had more disposable income ;)

Here are a few that I am currently admiring...










Aaaaah pretty spring dresses.... 
if only I could afford to buy you all right now... 
then I would wear you each on any given day whilst frolicking in the hot sunshine...

if only...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis