Friday, July 20, 2012

!!! 30 Day Style Challenge !!! ~ Day 3 ~ Print Mish Mash

So, I am now a day behind on posting for my challenge...

But yesterday just ending up being a weird day 
and when it was done I decided to face plant into my pillow rather than sit at my computer...

People were in funky moods...
I had an awkward argument with a cashier who thought that I gave her a $10 bill when I gave her a $20

Aaaaand to top it all off I had the unpleasant experience of being a witness to a car crash that involved a car hitting and killing a deer....

Yup.  Weird and exhausting day.



This is one of those weird outfits where I own two of the same shirt and skirt.

I bought the tank top from old navy ages ago for like 4 bucks and the medium ended up being a bit too big... so I bought a small too.

And the skirt is from forever 21.  I bought it to use as a skirt not for work but it was only $7.50 so I decided to buy one for work too.

You see, I teach childrens' art classes so I have to have a wardrobe dedicated exclusively to work because everything gets paint on it.

So two very affordable outfits.  One for work.  One for play.


The scarf and the earrings are two of my favourite accessories.

I bought the scarf from urban outfitters... maybe 4 years ago.

And the earrings were a gift from my talented friend and coworker Carla.


They are yellow leather feather earrings and I get compliments on them everywhere I go.

Check out her etsy store here:  Rattlebag

It's been recently cleared out, but more items for sale soon :)



Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you had to see the accident, that can't be fun. Must say that working with children must be fulfilling and I could understand that could be missed. You have a great sense of style and everything seems beautiful on you! Maybe it's not the clothes.....maybe it's you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis